Monday, June 30, 2008

To race, or not to race?

Ah, Yaletown, the infamous crit that takes place in downtown Vancouver and known for the mass amounts of spectator's all around the course. I am debating whether I should race or not. I find it's extremely hard to pick a first race, because I don't know how fast I go, or how fast the women's cat 4 goes. Tomorrow morning I hit the road for the mainland... the registration deadline is at noon, and the race goes out at 1pm. That's when I am going to decide to race or not.... so wish me luck!!

J

2 comments:

Tom said...

Good job slaying those ferocious 4's!

I don't think I'd want to do a womens race cause most of them are wayyyy scarrier than Svein.

Paulie said...

Princess, you are awesome!
Just going to the start line was a BIG achievement....clipping in and revving up the pedals was another BIG achievement....leaning that Scott racing machine into the cobbled corners at 40 kph was another BIG achievement....the experience of watching the race from the saddle instead of from the sidelines....PRICELESS!
Way to Go Jenny....congrats on finishing your first crit!