Wednesday, July 29, 2009

spills and skills

check it here.


On another note, my good friend, Heather, started her 2 phase trip to Onterrible today.


She is one person that is dedicated to changing the world, by leaving it in better condition than how she started with it. She is such a beautiful person and always puts a smile on my face. She is going to Ontario to specialize in Chiro. We've had a couple 'goodbye' dinners, and here's a couple pics.



Exuding lots of passion and motivation, I am going to miss her A LOT!



Keep fit and have fun!

JS

2 comments:

Heather Hollman said...

Jenny!!!??? OMG YOU ARE SUCH A SWEET HEART!!!! I already miss You and the rest of Vic so much it hurts :( Glad I am still able to at least stalk you via your blog and facebook :) Hope you have a wicked time at the SRI this weekend!

Mike Janes said...

That picture of the three of you should be an advert for cycling ha! Great shots!