Friday, April 18, 2008

Dedicated to Lindsay

With the training camp wrapped up late last week, I had an AMAZING weekend in Kona with Lindsay. What started out as a nightmare, ended with a hell of a story and some of my favourite memories. We stayed at Patey's Place, a hostel in the centre of town and also about a 5 minute walk away from the local pool. Lindsay and I would head there for our swim workout in the morning, and then have the rest of the day to play and explore. Most days consisted of hitting up the beach, walking along the strip, and shopping. Here are a few of my favourite pictures:

Lindsay and I sitting in the hammock at the hostel..

Lindsay and I at Bubba Gump's for dinner..

Us on the FREE bus...

What a bad ass!!...


A cool shot of a boogie-boader at the beach..

Lindsay petting her new pet sea turtle...

The view on the way to Lavajava (which we hit up everyday!)...

Lindsay and I on the Kailua pier..

Magic Sands beach..


The waterfront strip in Kona..


I love you L-Dubb!

Keep Dreaming,

J

1 comment:

Tom said...

Another magical chapter in your book of "My Excellent Hawaiian Adventure". It's sure to be a best seller. I love the pics and comments about the good times spent soaking up all the Kona cultural and scenic highlights. Keep up the great work Jenny, the dream will never die!

Paulie, from Tommy's blog account!