Friday, March 21, 2008

The Square of Power

You know that when you wake up and Dan and Jamie are already awake, you must have been really tired and needed the 11 hour sleep. For the hour commencing my wake up, my life has been filled with Old Greg video clips, The 'swim, bike, run' song that Jamie plays every morning, eating cereal, surfing the web, and planning our day.
Here's a a picture of our square of power:

Today, Jess and I are going to run some errands downtown, and take a dip in the ocean.

keep the dreams alive,

JS

p.s. I forgot to put on suntan lotion before I went on my ride yesterday, so I got a nice sunburn on my arms and shoulders. At the very least, I'm glad that I wore a sleeveless jersey, so I wont have the complete cyclist's tan.

2 comments:

Tom said...

Jow, I think you need to convince everyone there to not go on the internet for one full day. Or at least say you can go on for 20 min in the morning and 20 min at night. Then they will realize how much time they actually have and will do fun stuff like talk to one another or play cards or do their dishes. I think you should be the organizer of this day. This message contains no hate, just a little suggestion so more good times can grow in the soil of an organic internet-free garden.

Tom said...

Oh I just got another good idea. I think you should have a battle-royale with your computers to see which one dominates the square of power. Then they can be given names based on their ability to download old greg.