Saturday, March 29, 2008

Life in Hawaii

This was one of the grocery stores that we went to last week...


Puna is the district that Jess lives in. The jokes never get old.
Here's one of the geckos that I've spotted. There all over the place and I love them.


On a side note, yesterday I went for an hour run in the afternoon... the longest run I've done since getting here, and my knee didn't hurt as bad as it normally does! I actually felt pretty good, now I just gotta get out there more often and then I'll be back in decent running shape in no time.

Now, Jess and I are cycling to the town 'Volcano'. This will involve a decent effort on my part, and a huge mental effort. Wish me luck!

Keep dreaming,

JS

1 comment:

Tom said...

That grocery store isn't that good. It's like a bodega with really old product and ghetto brands.

I think the one in Pahoa is my favourite... after the actual markets of course.

How was Volcano? Did you get a mac bar? Mmmm those things are so good.